You can add money to your helloPay account through SM's bills payment service. Before choosing this method, please take note of the following:
Here's how to add money to your account by depositing your money over-the-counter at Bayad Center/LBC:
1. Log in to your helloPay account.
1. Choose SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore and tick the Terms and Conditions box.
2. Confirm the e-mail address where Dragonpay will send the instructions for the over-the-counter deposit.
3. On Dragonpay's e-mail, click the link leading to the instructions. Take note of the Reference Number, Account Number, and Deadline of payment.
1. Fill out the Transaction Form. Indicate the Date, Account Number (use the reference number in Dragonpay's instruction), Biller Name, and your Cash Payment details.
2. Submit the transaction slip and the exact top up amount to the teller for processing.
3. Collect your receipt and keep it for your reference.
1. Your top up will be automatically validated by Dragonpay once the top up has been processed, which may take up to 24 hours to be completed. An e-mail/SMS notification will be sent once your payment has been cleared.
For concerns regarding this step, you may notify Dragonpay.
2. Go to your helloPay account and check if the transaction is marked done. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the transaction is reflected on your account.
If you encounter any problems when you top up your account, feel free to contact us.
Click here for more payment methods.