You can add money to your helloPay account using RCBC cash deposit! Before choosing this method, please take note of the following:
Here's how to add money to your account by depositing your money over-the-counter at RCBC:
1. Log in to your helloPay account.
1. Choose RCBC Over-the-Counter/ATM and tick the Terms and Conditions box.
2. Confirm the e-mail address where Dragonpay will send the instructions for the over-the-counter deposit.
3. On Dragonpay's e-mail, click the link leading to the instructions. Take note of the branch name, date, time, and amount deposited.
1. Fill out the Peso Cash Deposit Slip. Indicate the Date, Account Number (refer to Dragonpay's instructions), Account Name, and your Cash Payment details.
2. Submit the cash deposit slip and the exact top up amount to the teller for processing.
3. Get your machine-validated receipt. Take note of the reference number, date, time, and amount deposited.
1. Go back to Dragonpay's instructions and click on the validation link.
2. Enter the reference number, date, time, and amount deposited indicated in your machine-validated slip. Please note that it may take up to 10 minutes before the transaction is validated.
3. Once successful, you will be redirected to the helloPay page. Go to your Account Overview and check if the transaction is marked done. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the transaction is reflected on your account.
If you encounter any problems when you top up your account, feel free to contact us.
Click here for more payment methods.