You can add money to your helloPay account using PNB Bills Payment! Before choosing this method, please take note of the following:
Here's how to add money to your account by depositing your money over-the-counter at PNB:
1. Log in to your helloPay account.
1. Choose PNB Over-the-Counter Bills Payment and tick the Terms and Conditions box.
2. Confirm the e-mail address where Dragonpay will send the instructions for the over-the-counter deposit.
3. On Dragonpay's e-mail, click the link leading to the instructions. Take note of the branch name, date, time, and amount deposited.
1. Fill out the Deposit/Bills Payment Slip. Indicate the Date, Policy/Reference No. (refer to Dragonpay's instructions), Merchant's Name, and your Cash Payment details.
2. Submit the cash deposit slip and the exact top up amount to the teller for processing.
3. Get your machine-validated receipt. Take note of the branch code, date, time, and amount deposited.
1. Payments are processed at the end of the business day. You will be notified upon completion of the payment's processing.
2. Once successful, you will be redirected to the helloPay page. Go to your Account Overview and check if the transaction is marked done. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the transaction is reflected on your account.
If you encounter any problems when you top up your account, feel free to contact us.
Click here for more payment methods.