You can add money to your helloPay account using BPI Over-the-Counter Bills Payment! Before choosing this method, please take note of the following:
Here's how to add money to your account by depositing your money over-the-counter at BPI:
1. Log in to your helloPay account.
1. Choose BPI Over-the-Counter Bills Payment and tick the Terms and Conditions box.
2. Confirm the e-mail address where Dragonpay will send the instructions for the bills payment.
3. On Dragonpay's e-mail, click the link leading to the instructions and take note of the payment details.
1. Using the BPI Express Assist machine, select Bills Payment and input the information asked.
2. Submit the cash deposit slip and the exact top up amount to the teller for processing.
1. The transaction will be automatically validated by BPI and Dragonpay within 30 minutes. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Dragonpay once the transaction has been validated.
2. After receiving the confirmation e-mail, log in to your helloPay account and check if the transaction is marked done. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before the transaction is reflected on your account.
If you encounter any problems when you top up your account, feel free to contact us.
Click here for more payment methods.