You can add money to your helloPay account using BDO online banking! Before choosing this method, please take note of the following:
Here's how to add money to your account using BDO's online banking facility:
1. Log in to your helloPay account.
2. Click Top Up on the homepage or on the menu on the upper right side of the page.
3. Enter your Top Up Amount (minimum of P100), choose Online Banking, and choose BDO. Click Top Up Now.
4. Follow the instructions sent to you via e-mail and SMS, or view the instructions online to proceed.
1. Log in to your BDO online banking account. Take note that you will be required to enter your one-time password (OTP) to proceed.
2. On the menu on the left-side, click Send Money and choose Send Money to any BDO Account.
3. Enter the amount and destination Account Number (refer to Dragonpay's instructions). On the Remarks field, enter the Reference Number. Click Submit. Please enter the actual top up amount. Any excess funds transferred will not be refunded by Dragonpay.
4. Confirm the fund transfer by entering the OTP sent by BDO to your mobile.
5. A notification will appear on your screen if the top up is successful. Take note of the last 6 digits of your reference number.
1. Go back to Dragonpay's instructions and click on the validation link.
2. Enter the last 6 digits of your reference number. Please note that it may take up to 10 minutes before the transaction is validated.
3. Once successful, you will be redirected to the helloPay page. Go to your Account Overview and check if the transaction is marked done. Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes before the transaction is reflected on your account.
If you encounter any problems when you top up your account, feel free to contact us.
Click here for more payment methods.